Skip to content
- Pat chicken dry with kitchen towel and rub with salt & pepper, inside and out. Set aside in Pyrex mixing bowl in fridge to allow marinade to penetrate or chill, up to 1 day ahead.
- Boil potatoes & lemon in pot for 20 minutes, dry away water, pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Put lemon into stomach of chicken, tie thighs together with kitchen twine.
- Arrange chicken in cast iron casserole.
- Rub rosemary and thyme and salt into skin of breast of chicken.
- Arrange potatoes around chicken and add butter and oil into casserole.
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Place entire casserole into oven and bake at 180°C for up to 60 minutes.
- Carve and serve on Corelle plate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.